4.17.08
This is so great. Although this particular blog isn't about an event or anything exciting...I just am really excited that it will help us stay in touch with everyone!
It's almost Friday - boy does that sound good! We're all planning on sleeping in on Saturday. Well, we always say that, but for some reason none of us can sleep past 7:30 at the latest. And can anyone explain to me why that's the case when I feel like I could sleep at least 3 more hours when my alarm goes off on a weekday? Oh well, at least we have a relaxing day to look forward to.
Now, thoughts of the weekend bring thoughts of cooking, which leads to thoughts of the food in my fridge...(bear with me, it's just how I'm wired) and that got me thinking about something Kevin heard. It's called a 'green bag' - sold at Bed Bath & Beyond I guess and it absorbs the gasses in your produce drawer so your food lasts longer. I don't know...anything that makes your food last longer sounds scary to me! Anyone heard of them? Do they work?
Alright - enough rambling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you guys need to pull a few all nighters so u can sleep past the sunrise
Alright! If you say so... @ almost 39 yrs old that could be dangerous.
Post a Comment