Welcome!

4.15.08

This is really an experiment we're performing on our family and friends. Some of you we are in contact with daily, some every once in a while, and a few we rarely really ever catch up with! This blog will be an attempt to share our news, our thoughts, hopes & dreams...just all the latest 'stuff' from our home to yours. We love you all so much and if this goes as planned, we'll keep you in the loop just as you are in our hearts.

8 comments:

Dani7151969@gmail.com said...

Oh GOOD! I ALWAYS wanted to be in the 'loop'...thanks...

Madison Lloyd said...

hello!! i had to get a gmail account to be able to comment,not blog,so its still really confusing, but we are getting the hang of things, and hopefully we can have a new blog or whatever it is called out soon!!!!!
-madison

alamobranch said...

What a wonderful way to stay in touch! Thanks.. I'll check back in soon...

Dani7151969@gmail.com said...

ok.. thanks for all the wonderful comments... especially.... the one that you are inferring i 'TALK' too much!!! What kind of an Italian would i be? Could you have picked a worse pic of me!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are so clever! I've never blogged before. How exciting!

Laura Maria said...

Yeyyy!! I am so excited about your blog. Finally I get a chance to hear updates from you on regular basis. That makes me happy. Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Well, here goes...I'm hoping this works(thanks to Kendall's instructions).

Hey...I'm all for cheap entertainment...thanks for your creativity!!! Little Everett has just discovered caterpillars and he's so funny to watch...he gets right down on his belly and stares at it just inches away (talking bug talk, I guess!??)

Good one about those wasted chips!!!

ryan said...

this is awesome and you guys are awesome! love yous guys!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates