Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
~Roy Goodman
6.5.08
Well, for those of you who care to know, the symphony at Pocohontas Park was so so good! It is so amazing that they play live - and sound as good, if not better - than a cd! It was not a long concert but we were so glad we went. The words short and sweet come to mind!
In July I'm giving the kids the California Achievement Test, so we are getting ready for that. (Sounds invigorating, I know.) They are starting their year the beginning of August. They are wonderful students, and they really do great with a well structured environment and curriculum.
My cilantro has finally taken off! I made a black bean, corn, green chili salsa today with fresh cilantro and it was incredible. Quick and easy lunches are a necessity right now in life!
Friday night is "date night"! (not every Friday night, just this one). I'm sure I'll be swept off my feet! Really, having an uninterrupted conversation is very romantic and quite refreshing. Anyhow, the kids have a babysitting job so we're grabbing the time alone and we'll probably do something simple. (Please Lord, let it include some Chili's chips and salsa!)

No comments:
Post a Comment