Bless you, dear lady!

5.2.08
I answer the phone an awful lot! But yesterday, I had the most pleasant surprise! The woman on the line was talking about a limited edition plate she had that was dated, and she mentioned she thought I was probably born in 1975! I said, "Oh bless you, but no!". That was pretty nice! I asked her if she was overdue for an eye exam by any chance and she said she didn't think so....

Just the other day, a very sweet couple bought us 4 tickets to see Carman at a nearby church! We saw him probably 7-8 years ago and he really does a great concert. Anyhow, it's amazing how God is finding ways to bless us. I really think He's honoring our efforts lately to save money! We're so thankful & the kids are really looking forward to that. That won't be for another couple of weeks.

We never did get the hammocks out last weekend. It seems like there's always too much to do! (That might be because there always is!!!) There's a community-wide garage sale tomorrow that I'd like to go to. We went to one recently and it was good, but we had so much fun, and haven't gone to one in YEARS...that we all want to go again! >>too much of a good thing??? We'll see!

The kids end their school year next Friday so I'm sure next week will be a big one for them with all of their 9 wk exams. Their grades are all good, and I think they might be considering flag football! We have a program starting here - so that really couldn't be any more convenient! The schedule isn't too bad at all. One hour of evening practice a week and one hour on Saturdays until the season starts; and then all games are on Saturdays. I think it will be good for them, but we still have a few things to figure out.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates