Now that's really good - lookin', huh? What a great cup of coffee! & from the mug Kevin made for me a few years ago at one of those paint-your-own-pottery places! Good stuff!
Yay Uncle Kevin!! I love your mug!! Its purdy!! Hello Lloyds of Chesterfeild! How y'all doing? (I really dont talk like that but its fun to type like it!) We Lloyds of Cato are doing great! I am officialy done with modofied sports. =( But... I am doing a league thingy in the spring (which it is now but u know....) HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE KEVIN IN....(hang on i have to count)19 DAYS!!! Whoa I got nervous cuz I only had one toe left. I had to take my socks off to count that manys. Oh well. Ummm... well bye! Come visit me! (and the rest of my family if u want) Whoa this is the longest comment I ever wrote! *pats self on back* Bye!!! ~Bitsey
............ a family doing our absolute best enjoying each new season we enter! ~ And having said that: "Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand." ~ Mother Teresa. Busy facing challenges and meeting responsibilties, yes, but always with God at the center of this gift called life!
"you've got something to say and no one can say it like you do - God is love and love speaks through you - your life is the song that you sing and the whole wide world is listening" ~ Matthew West
5 comments:
very ver nice! I will eventually get a french press! Love the mug! He did good!!
I like it! I wonder if that is Starbucks....
i just had a press this morning, great stuff!
So I was laughing almost the whole way through until you had to say the part of wanting to sit with a friend. I want that, I miss you.
Yay Uncle Kevin!! I love your mug!! Its purdy!! Hello Lloyds of Chesterfeild! How y'all doing? (I really dont talk like that but its fun to type like it!) We Lloyds of Cato are doing great! I am officialy done with modofied sports. =( But... I am doing a league thingy in the spring (which it is now but u know....) HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE KEVIN IN....(hang on i have to count)19 DAYS!!! Whoa I got nervous cuz I only had one toe left. I had to take my socks off to count that manys. Oh well. Ummm... well bye! Come visit me! (and the rest of my family if u want) Whoa this is the longest comment I ever wrote! *pats self on back* Bye!!!
~Bitsey
Post a Comment