Well ~ have you?

Have you been wondering what God is up to next in your life?
I have. I know it'll be good; just the
assurance that His hand is in it and
He's on the throne gives me the
excitement to look ahead with
a smile in my heart.

Have you ever tried so hard to remember something, that you begin to doubt there was anything there to begin with?
I have. Semi-regularly. {grin}
Hey, they say this is a sign of
age so I'm not going fight it
too hard! Let's see, now what
was it that I was trying to
remember? I'm going to do
this gracefully, so I may as
well be the first in line to
laugh at myself!

Have you ever had 'one of those days'?
Um, yeah! The kind where things
go from dull to slammed in 2 seconds
flat! Things didn't necessarily go 'right'
but they did get done, and I feel like
I did them the way God wanted me to,
so for that I am thankful and will sleep peacefully!

Have you ever had nothing to say, and nothing really on your mind, but still wanted to sit with a friend?
Quite often.
What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, new to this..but love your blog! You are deep..making me feel shallow!...and wanting to read the paper, and feel smarter..or my Bible, and just a little wiser!:)I sometimes forget why I entered a room..and have to go back and start over!! Would love to sit with YOU, friend, but could definately NOT be silent! Miss you so much...love the pictures...and cried when I saw my Megan as I scrolled down! God Bless Y'all! Marion

Marion said...

Yes..I wonder quite often what God is up to..and in the same breath, thank Him for being SOVEREIGN..cuz I can't figure it out! But then again, I don't think I'm suppose to, that's what trust is for! Yes, but right now I'm content to blame my poor memory on my kids! and YES.. I've had lots of "those days", some I handle well, others not so well..thank God for mercy and grace! That's how I sleep! Would love to sit with YOU, my friend, and have that cup of coffee..but I'd definately have to talk,,you know me!! Even if I didn't have anything to say! (you know me!! blah, blah, blah!) Miss you so much! Love your blog! you are amazing!

CF said...

Have you been wondering what God is up to next in your life?
Have you ever not liked the answer, but trusted anyway?

Have you ever tried so hard to remember something, that you begin to doubt there was anything there to begin with?
Have you ever tried so hard to remember someone and then realized 'Maybe they were better left forgotten'.

Have you ever had 'one of those days'?
Those are the best sleeps!

Have you ever had nothing to say, and nothing really on your mind, but still wanted to sit with a friend?
Yes. The conversation always points to God.

Lloyd Family said...

CF,
Have you ever not liked the answer, but trusted anyway?

I have been through many seasons of "deeper trust" in my walk, and as it turns out, through the years as I look back, I can see where each season took me from degree to degree. Sometimes I struggle with shame that I had to be taken degree by degree; that I wasn't in 'full blown trust', but then again, he sees each heart and if I'm not comparing myself to others, then I'm thankful that He's that careful & tender with me. He's certainly more than worthy of all trust at any crossroads I face!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates